Formerly TSC / The Service Company, Five Star Plumbing Heating Cooling has been serving the Upstate of South Carolina and Hendersonville, North Carolina, since 1984. For almost 30 years, we have been providing our customers with the best in home comfort, healthy solutions, and energy savings. Our services include plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, and insulation. We service Greenville, SC; Spartanburg, SC; Hendersonville, NC; and surrounding areas. The company was founded and is still owned by Larry Sinn. If you have a problem in your home, you can just call Larry!
What Sets Five Star Apart
Many companies in Greenville, SC; Spartanburg, SC; and Hendersonville, NC, advertise the same home repair services we do. However, when you choose to work with Five Star, you are choosing to get the best service for your money. We will make your home more comfortable, less expensive, and safer for you and your family.
Here are some things that set us apart from other plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, and insulation companies:
- A real, live person is always available to help you. Our dispatchers answer the telephone 7 days a week – even on holidays! You don’t have to leave a message with a machine and wonder if you’ll get a call back.
- You’ll know the cost BEFORE we start working. We call this Peace of Mind Pricing, and it puts you in control. There will be no surprises at the end.
- You don’t have to wait for parts. We offer the most extensive on-truck inventory in the Upstate and a huge warehouse of additional parts and inventory. This means we can fix your emergency problem at 3 a.m.
- We will provide solutions for problems, not Band-Aids for symptoms. We will fix what’s really wrong with your home so that you don’t have to call us again for the same problem later. We call this Healthy Home Solutions.™
- All of our work is backed by Larry’s personal guarantee. We not only guarantee our “boxes”, but we also guarantee every part of our replacement work – people, products, and production for ten years.
- You will only have the top, most trustworthy professionals in your home. We know you don’t want just anyone working on your house, so we carefully screen our employees. We are a drug-free workplace and hire only the top professionals available.
- We stay up to date on the latest technology. Our technicians are the most highly trained in their field. They stay involved in certification programs so they are always prepared to offer you the best possible service.
- The technician was prompt and professional. He answered all of my questions. I appreciate the way Five Star treats their customers!
- 56 degrees in my house when I woke up. Called 5 Star and got it fixed. Fast service. Great technician (Andy). Great, clear communication over the phone (Tayler). Prices seemed reasonable. Parts were in stock on the truck. Heat works now, so we thank you.
- Terry J. was superb! He handled our problem with professionalism and expertise, and even provided some much needed humor to our situation. Thanks so much!!
- I was very impressed with how thoroughly your electrician checked our outlets in our electrical safety inspection. He was very good at explaining things to me. As our units were built in 1986 when the building codes of SC were not so strict as they are today it wasn’t a complete surprise to learn some of my outlets were not up to today’s codes.
- We had Wade here to install a new kitchen faucet. He did a super job. If we have any more plumbing work to be done, we will ask for him.